Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
[KHK]Karim
HambakenJr
vTr
Veg3Ta
[KHK]Antumarin
Javad
[KHK]BlueBaron
[KHK]KniGhT
[KHK]ExiT
Aiman
Scorpion
15 posters

Scorpion's aplication

Troy
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Scorpion's aplication - Page 3 Empty Re: Scorpion's aplication

Post by Troy Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:14 pm

I hope you get bit by a Scorpion http://www.badum-tish.com/
    [KHK]AleX1995
    [KHK]AleX1995
    Little Spammer
    Little Spammer

Post by [KHK]AleX1995 Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:26 am

very inactive, i want to see you more in the server
    PENDING
    [KHK]Zizo
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post by [KHK]Zizo Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:34 am

1. i didnt say you have to like dming theres a part of the app if you want to join dm or not and you already left it blank
    2. im the third (or fourth after shadowlance) in this clan so you werent here before me
    3. everyone has the right to judge you since your just an applicant right now
    4. you only left us behind without any notice (i think i know why and its avery silly reason)
    5. you havent done as much as what others have done like Antu, blue and snake to the clan so stop claiming that you have
    6. your poor attitude (despite your age) shows in most of your posts when i tracked them, you always get mad easily ha i mean come on you already made fights with exit and your not even in yet.
    7. your not active in game nor forum even Antu who is busy with college and study is more active than you

ima let ye guess my vote
    vTr
    vTr
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by vTr Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:19 am

changed the reason of my -1.....
    If you dont like my -1 for not be a good samp player ill vote for how are you now.

Insult players.
    Being annoying.
    Dont wait in calm down the final desition.
    Create more fight to this clan(is think you will do that after be accepted).
    Say to this family that we arent a family.(we are a good family 16 dmers and 4 free roamers my good brothers, i love all).I think that if you dont like how is this family should delete your app.

KHK is a good family with 16 dmers and 4 free roamers. We love all and every one of the members and we dont see who is pro or noob i see how is he as a person. i love antu ,troy,blue,snake, if that is wrong for you, you are wrong.
    I dont want you. Noob and bad person. Jajaja.
    Scorpion
    Scorpion
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post by Scorpion Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:40 am

[KHK]Zizo wrote:1. i didnt say you have to like dming theres a part of the app if you want to join dm or not and you already left it blank
    2. im the third (or fourth after shadowlance) in this clan so you werent here before me
    3. everyone has the right to judge you since your just an applicant right now
    4. you only left us behind without any notice (i think i know why and its avery silly reason)
    5. you havent done as much as what others have done like Antu, blue and snake to the clan so stop claiming that you have
    6. your poor attitude (despite your age) shows in most of your posts when i tracked them, you always get mad easily ha i mean come on you already made fights with exit and your not even in yet.
    7. your not active in game nor forum even Antu who is busy with college and study is more active than you

ima let ye guess my vote
    fights with Exit? do you really think that I WOULD lay down to his limit? I mean crushing everything or everyone by: wow your great guy I give you +1 in your apply, and then after sometime: OHHHH I CHANGE MY VOTE TO -1 cuz someone, as he say, not active! Im sorry, what the hell are you talking about? I said I cant be active in server, and I have my own reasons. other question is: do you accept that what Im saying, but I see your not. talking about betrayers as i see you talking about much. You called Alex Abetrayer, remeber that? and after some time I see him accepted back!!!! how can you call that? I didnt say that I did much for server or for clan members, I didnt say that! Im not active in forum, boy, this is another reason to remind me that!? I Know that, but Im trying to do as much as I can, I mean replying on posts, but is there someone who replyed back!?! I didnt see anyone replying back, and you telling me that Im not active! I said millions times about activity on server, why should I repeat it again?
     you only left us behind without any notice (i think i know why and its avery silly reason)- this is the most silliest thought I ever heard. I didnt leave you behind, and I never did it. as I told earlier I tryed to find you, but KHK old server was down, I didnt played HPS for years cuz of fights with Naziboy (who kicked me out without any reasons, or I should say without any explanations and you know that). vTr says, that Im searching for some mistical problems witch are fake problems,  the same thing he said when talk was about Troy's family problems, what Troy meantioned on his post. well I think I said all.... well you can think what you want about me, but at least I didnt and Still not argue about others, what they did or not did in past!
    Scorpion
    Scorpion
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post by Scorpion Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:46 am

[KHK]vTr wrote:changed the reason of my -1.....
    If you dont like my -1 for not be a good samp player ill vote for how are you now.

Insult players.
    Being annoying.
    Dont wait in calm down the final desition.
    Create more fight to this clan(is think you will do that after be accepted).
    Say to this family that we arent a family.(we are a good family 16 dmers and 4 free roamers my good brothers, i love all).I think that if you dont like how is this family should delete your app.

KHK is a good family with 16 dmers and 4 free roamers. We love all and every one of the members and we dont see who is pro or noob i see how is he as a person. i love antu ,troy,blue,snake, if that is wrong for you, you are wrong.
    I dont want you. Noob and bad person. Jajaja.

Annoying? do I annoy you? No!
    Im waiting, but what do you mean by: Dont wait in calm? do I fight with all of you? No I dont! there are a bunch of people who think that Im just a little peace of... you know... who dont know anything about Dming or something else....
    4 freeroamers? you said that clan isnt freeroam server or stunt server or real life server, but you have at least 4 freeroamers! wow.... ohhh did you said something about insulting players? How possibly I insult them? Did i called someone: An asshole for exsample in all my posts? No! so how can you tell that I insult them?
    vTr
    vTr
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by vTr Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:27 pm

ALl that i said its ok, and you know that, if you can see we create evets to play with the free roamers.
    Stop to talk about alex this isnt the app of alex, this is your app.
    If you want to talk about alex you have to know that he is an amazing guy, he is totally friendly, not annoying, pro samper and he have one more oportunity too.
    He is all that you arent.
    So stop to talk about alex because he is better than you. You are just a forim spamer who create problems and want to fix "our wrong family".
    [KHK]ExiT
    [KHK]ExiT
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by [KHK]ExiT Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:40 pm

stop arguing FFS , this is an application . Scorpion be patient please . 
    you are an applicant now , every member can judge you .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:31 pm