Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
[KHK]Karim
HambakenJr
vTr
Veg3Ta
[KHK]Antumarin
Javad
[KHK]BlueBaron
[KHK]KniGhT
[KHK]ExiT
Aiman
Scorpion
15 posters

Scorpion's aplication

[KHK]ExiT
    [KHK]ExiT
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Scorpion's aplication - Page 2 Empty Re: Scorpion's aplication

Post by [KHK]ExiT Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:48 am

I saw you only once since you posted this appl . And you know i have so much works to do irl but im online as much i can .
    Scorpion
    Scorpion
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post by Scorpion Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:57 am

[KHK]ExiT wrote:I saw you only once since you posted this appl . And you know i have so much works to do irl but im online as much i can .
    as much you can? Exit I saw you at server almost every day!!! dont say to me that you have much work to do, and Im not talking about servers or something like that! Im talking about real life, and I wasnt here only once..... I am here as much as I can, but what about server, I dont have time for playing now..... well maybe I should, but i cant btw as you said that I am your old friend Exit, Why do you criticize me then? as I said, yes Im not DMer, but that doesn't mean, that I cant be a part of KHK, I dont talk about what was in old days, I accept new KHK, but seems you dont accept me :/ well it's your decision, Exit..... I was at server about 2 weeks till I stoped to join it, and all those 2 weeks I saw you at server, so stop lieing, Exit!
    [KHK]ExiT
    [KHK]ExiT
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by [KHK]ExiT Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:58 pm

i see you dont know shit about my life so i try to tell you my week
    i wake up at 7:15 am go to school at 7:45am and school starts at 8am . i finish school at 2:30pm . than i come home check the forum and play . at 3:30 i go to football training on monday , wednesday and friday i come home at 6pm . on tuesday i go to math teacher at 6pm , come home at 7pm . on thursdays i go to GYM from 5pm to 7pm . on saturdays i have football match . on sunday i study for 4-5 hours in the morning . + i meet my girlfriend every second day and at the weekends . before 2 events i study and play . last month i made a project for my school and im the best boy student in class . AND I STILL HAVE TIME TO PLAY WITH MY BROTHERS . so dont tell me that im a nurd .
    peace
    [KHK]Karim
    Spammer Wannabe
    Spammer Wannabe

Post by [KHK]Karim Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:18 pm

ExiT is a great example for a very loyal fam who sticked with his bros in all events even DM for your info Exit didnt know shit about Dming before but he didnt give up and leave servers but he sticked with us and tried to improve (hes quickly improving a lot now)
    vTr
    vTr
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by vTr Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:38 pm

Scorpion wrote:yes Im not DMer, but that doesn't mean, that I cant be a part of KHK, I dont talk about what was in old days, I accept new KHK, but seems you dont accept me.
    Dmer = Good SA-MP players
    What you will do here if you are not a Dmer?.
    We have the informatics members and the Dm members, so if you arent a good samp player, we are accepting futures fights with the Dmers and we are accepting Inactive player.
    You will be inactive because you will can´t play tcws or cw´s with us, you will only spec, spec is so boring so, just think that.
    If you are a KHK you will be a Forum spamer member, you arent a good option for this clan who is working hard to be better in
    SA-MP.
    You can go to a free roam server and search for your clan, you dont need an app to join,
    Scorpion
    Scorpion
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post by Scorpion Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:03 pm

[KHK]ExiT wrote:i see you dont know shit about my life so i try to tell you my week
    i wake up at 7:15 am go to school at 7:45am and school starts at 8am . i finish school at 2:30pm . than i come home check the forum and play . at 3:30 i go to football training on monday , wednesday and friday i come home at 6pm . on tuesday i go to math teacher at 6pm , come home at 7pm . on thursdays i go to GYM from 5pm to 7pm . on saturdays i have football match . on sunday i study for 4-5 hours in the morning . + i meet my girlfriend every second day and at the weekends . before 2 events i study and play . last month i made a project for my school and im the best boy student in class . AND I STILL HAVE TIME TO PLAY WITH MY BROTHERS . so dont tell me that im a nurd .
    peace
    i didnt say that your nerd, Exit...
    Scorpion
    Scorpion
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post by Scorpion Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:08 pm

[KHK]Karim wrote:ExiT is a great example for a very loyal fam who sticked with his bros in all events even DM for your info Exit didnt know shit about Dming before but he didnt give up and leave servers but he sticked with us and tried to improve (hes quickly improving a lot now)
    I didnt leave the clan, Karim for 3 years, after you all mistically desapiered, I tryed to find you... ohhh my god I see that there is no piont to make debates about it... I didnt even know that forum changed many times.... Khalid didnt show in FB for long time, how can I know about all these changes?!?! I thought I could still stick together with you, but for now I see it was stupid idea, so my apply will be deleted in no time....

Last edited by Scorpion on Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Scorpion
    Scorpion
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post by Scorpion Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:11 pm

[KHK]vTr wrote:
    Scorpion wrote:yes Im not DMer, but that doesn't mean, that I cant be a part of KHK, I dont talk about what was in old days, I accept new KHK, but seems you dont accept me.
    Dmer = Good SA-MP players
    What you will do here if you are not a Dmer?.
    We have the informatics members and the Dm members, so if you arent a good samp player, we are accepting futures fights with the Dmers and we are accepting Inactive player.
    You will be inactive because you will can´t play tcws or cw´s with us, you will only spec, spec is so boring so, just think that.
    If you are a KHK you will be a Forum spamer member, you arent a good option for this clan who is working hard to be better in
    SA-MP.
    You can go to a free roam server and search for your clan, you dont need an app to join,
    I think that not only DMers are good SA:MP players drifters, parkourists or seapmly real life players are also, but as I see your profile is DM, so I'm out of here, isnt that what you all want?
    vTr
    vTr
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by vTr Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:33 pm

Scorpion wrote:
    I think that not only DMers are good SA:MP players drifters, parkourists or seapmly real life players are also, but as I see your profile is DM, so I'm out of here, isnt that what you all want?
    The problem is that this clan isn´t a drift clan,parkour clan,forum clan. This is a clan who worked a lot to be better in A/D,now we are a Hard clan with good samp players(fun,respectful,loyal,PRO).

Why you only want be KHK to play with us?, you can play with us without the tag "KHK", you can be our ally, or just our good friend.Isn´t necesary be a KHK to be our friend.
    [KHK]Antumarin
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by [KHK]Antumarin Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:37 am

Ex-fucking-cuse me? Are all those comments for real?? You're telling me you are going to reject his application just because he isn't into DMing?!
    WHAT THE FUCK!! What the actual fuck are you all talking about? This gang may have certain attraction lately to DMing and such but it's not- let me repeat- IT IS NOT a pure DM gang. He doesn't need to like going on CWs to be here. Hell, he doesn't even need to fake caring about it. He's an awesome guy, and he has his reasons to be inactive just like all the other people in "Away".
    Some comments just made me sick. "We have the informatics members"? WHAT?? Just because I do banners, signatures and shit doesn't mean I'm here for that. I'm a fucking freeroamer! I thought this discussion was clear. We let you be, let US be. "This is a clan who worked a lot to be better in A/D,now we are a Hard clan with good samp players (fun,respectful,loyal,PRO)." Well shit, guess half the gang should be out too, then.

"KHK changed a lot, i like that, KHK is not the clan who he loved. We dont need players like scorpion." I won't even answer back this crap. What the hell is wrong with all of you?
    Scorpion
    Scorpion
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post by Scorpion Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:47 am

you see guys, while i was on server, I didnt see even half of KHK members at A/D server except Karim, Exit, Knight, Khalid..... maybe Vtr.... most players are from other gangs, so properly KHK A/D contains most players from other gangs, and I agree Antumarin.YOU ALL COULD SAY THAT YOU DONT NEED ME RIGHT IN THE START. NOT NOW WHEN MONTH PAST SINCE I WROTE THAT DAMN APPLY! yes this is a DM server, but I dont want to talk about it anymore.
    [KHK]ExiT
    [KHK]ExiT
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by [KHK]ExiT Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:43 am

I didn't say we dont need you , myvote is my OPINION i dont give a fuck what you say about it cause everyone has his own opinion . I gave you a -1 and i didnt say to reject you cause you are not DMer . Im not either but im active in games and i cant even vote for skills fucking leave me
    Scorpion
    Scorpion
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post by Scorpion Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:34 am

[KHK]ExiT wrote:I didn't say we dont need you , myvote is my OPINION i dont give a fuck what you say about it cause everyone has his own opinion . I gave you a -1 and i didnt say to reject you cause you are not DMer . Im not either but im active in games and i cant even vote for skills fucking leave me
    ok leave it... your opinion is your opinion, MY opinion is MY opinion, in the matter of fact our opinions are different and much different... obviasly I didnt say that I cant be DMer, I said my DM skills sucks and you all know that, I didnt say that I want you to re-profile server in other GM also, if server is DM that means I can play DM, if server is Stunt, I can play stunts, if server is freeroam, i can play freeroam, i dont fucking care what kind of GM server has, but I also told you that I phisically dont have time for playing right now, is that so hard to understand?
    _cHeeRiF_
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post by _cHeeRiF_ Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:29 am

WB +1
    Scorpion
    Scorpion
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post by Scorpion Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:42 am

[KHK]cHeeRiF wrote:WB +1
    Thank you, Cheerif Smile
    Troy
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post by Troy Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:08 am

+ Motherfucking 1
    Scorpion
    Scorpion
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post by Scorpion Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:30 pm

Thank you, Troy Smile
    Troy
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post by Troy Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:46 pm

Next thing said about Dming, you'll get shot, Fuck off, This isnt a DM Clan. Shove AAD up your ass
    vTr
    vTr
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by vTr Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:10 pm

KHKTroyNext thing said about Dming, you'll get shot, Fuck off, This isnt a DM Clan. Shove AAD up your ass

........... lol totally you are crazy.
    Troy
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post by Troy Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:24 pm

He was here before you.
    [KHK]Zizo
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post by [KHK]Zizo Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:26 pm

20 members in the clan and 16 of them are interested in dming and you tell me its not a dm clan? KHK is not a dm clan or freeroam, KHK is a family and each member has different interests and everyone should respect them or gtfo
    Troy
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post by Troy Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:27 pm

no, ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS DM!?! That's why he denied him! No, EVERYONE IN KHK LIKES FUN!? That's what me and Antu Keep saying
    Scorpion
    Scorpion
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post by Scorpion Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:44 pm

wow-wow-wow..... stop it at once! Zizo said: 20 members in the clan and 16 of them are interested in dming and you tell me its not a dm clan? KHK is not a dm clan or freeroam, KHK is a family and each member has different interests and everyone should respect them or gtfo! what in the blue hell that supost to mean, if I want to join KHK i have to like DMing?!? isnt it sounds like: OMG I shoot his ass last night, did I good thing?! for whom? Did I do it for good for clan? or for myself? or for Exit, or for Khalid? or for anyone else here? and if 16 from 20 are DM'ers, so Zizo, tell me: how the hell it can be family????? 16 from 20 are DM'ers so what should do 4 peoples? get the hell out of clan? Ex-fucking-cuse me, but I think it's all wrong. 

Last edited by Scorpion on Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Scorpion
    Scorpion
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post by Scorpion Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:52 pm

Btw Troy is right, I was here before you, so you dont have rights to judge me, Exit, Antu, Baron, even Khalid has, I'm not  talking about Karim.... so i just want to say, that sometimes everyone did mistakes, btw talking about Alex1995, HIS APPLY WAS ACCEPTED, SO WHY CAN'T YOU ACCEPTMY!?!? WHOLE MONTH YOU ALL PISSING ME OFF!!!! so Vtr i reapet dont ever judge me, you dont have rights.....
    [KHK]Antumarin
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by [KHK]Antumarin Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:44 pm

Calm down. 

Zizo said the majority is here for the DM stuff, either we like it or not. He never said anything about forcing anybody to like that so leave him alone.

About the DM squad, let them be and they'll let "us" be. If someone starts bothering again about skills is because the applier added the DM section to the apply and this is not the case so nobody has the right to say a thing about skills.

And now to you Scorpion. We don't think that being inactive is "betraying the gang". As I said, the rule was created to prevent the gang from getting filled with people that most likely stopped playing SA:MP like it has happened a lot before. Pretty much nobody knew what happened with Troy so that's why he got out. Look at it as unfair or not, he'll most likely to have to apply. If he doesn't feel like, we can't force him but I can't assure he'll get back in just because he says so.

"I'm waiting for two months and no one gives a fuck"? Cut the crap, if we didn't care we wouldn't have voted, positive or negative. If something happens and you didn't get approved yet is not my fault nor the most of the staff or members. Any doubts? Go talk with the warlords or the owners. Blaming all of us for your apply taking too long, that's what I call bullshit.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:49 pm