Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
[KHK]ExiT
[KHK]Khalid
Aiman
dest
[KHK]AleX1995
[KHK]KniGhT
vTr
11 posters

I don´t know what i have to think about this.

vTr
    vTr
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

I don´t know what i have to think about this. Empty I don´t know what i have to think about this.

Post by vTr Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:28 am

I don´t know what i have to think about this. 49783513
    I don´t know what i have to think about this. 89164311

I don´t know what i have to think about this. Alex3s
    I don´t know what i have to think about this. 24500851

[FARV] is a clan of ADREALINA FULL, and he is AleX1995.
    I´m disappointed of him. IDK what i have to do and what i have to think.

[KHK]KniGhT
    [KHK]KniGhT
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

I don´t know what i have to think about this. Empty Re: I don´t know what i have to think about this.

Post by [KHK]KniGhT Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:54 am

WTF man :O

i think we need khalid here to take action
    [KHK]AleX1995
    [KHK]AleX1995
    Little Spammer
    Little Spammer

I don´t know what i have to think about this. Empty Re: I don´t know what i have to think about this.

Post by [KHK]AleX1995 Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:57 am

you divine the photos came out, I sincerely congratulate your work as a photographer
    and interests? I'll curse? gonna tell me to go to hell?
    LOL little man.
    vTr
    vTr
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by vTr Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:15 am

[KHK]AleX1995 wrote:you divine the photos came out, I sincerely congratulate your work as a photographer
    and interests? I'll curse? gonna tell me to go to hell?
    LOL little man.
    Nice, good, nice thinking, im wrong ,all can join in other clans when you want. good
    [KHK]KniGhT
    [KHK]KniGhT
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by [KHK]KniGhT Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:18 am

congrats Alex for getting accepted in FARV clan wow man and congrats again because u r Co-WarLord in KHK NOW really awesome u r a amazing player -_-
    dest
    dest
    Little Spammer
    Little Spammer

Post by dest Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:51 am

In deffense of Alex, Adrenalina Full is a '' ROLEPLAY '' server, so it's a fun server, and in counter, Alex just wanted VIP in that server i think..
    [KHK]KniGhT
    [KHK]KniGhT
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by [KHK]KniGhT Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:58 am

So for VIP he joined FARV ?

what ever the reason is it doesn't matter the thing is that he joined another clan which means that he has broken the rule of KHK and it really doesn't matter too that what type of clan FARV is RP,A/D,FUN,RW,VIP,ADMIN or whatever
    Aiman
    Aiman
    Spamming Machine
    Spamming Machine

Post by Aiman Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:14 am

Wait a sec.....Isn't Adrenalina just a server? And FARV, SW4T and other clans are just Adrenalina clans, not SA-MP clans like KHK.

vTr, I don't know this for sure but I have heard people talking about it, that you have been in other clans too. Like [vTr], [AK47_] etc etc. I don't know this for sure, but I have heard people talking about it....

And why in the announcements? Maybe change this post to "Complains" section?

And KniGhT, cool signature dude Wink
    [KHK]Khalid
    [KHK]Khalid
    Admin

Post by [KHK]Khalid Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:19 am

Responding to some replies here:
    dest wrote:In deffense of Alex, Adrenalina Full is a '' ROLEPLAY '' server, so it's a fun server, and in counter, Alex just wanted VIP in that server i think..

Just for your info, Knight was kicked outta the clan for the same reason - he joined another clan (CTU) for some VIP commands.

[KHK]Aiman wrote:Wait a sec.....Isn't Adrenalina just a server? And FARV, SW4T and other clans are just Adrenalina clans, not SA-MP clans like KHK.

HPS was just a server as well and KHK was created there.

[KHK]Aiman wrote:vTr, I don't know this for sure but I have heard people talking about it, that you have been in other clans too. Like [vTr], [AK47_] etc etc. I don't know this for sure, but I have heard people talking about it....

If you go back and check his application, you will find out that he had left those clans to apply to us.

As for Alex, we need to talk personally.
    [KHK]ExiT
    [KHK]ExiT
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by [KHK]ExiT Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:34 am

lol ... so FARV is a clan or its like [HPS] ? cause if it's just a tag , i dont know what's the problem
    [KHK]joud
    [KHK]joud
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post by [KHK]joud Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:47 am

In deffense of Alex, Adrenalina Full is a '' ROLEPLAY '' server, so it's a fun server, and in counter, Alex just wanted VIP in that server i think..
    I played Adrenalina before and its not a roleplay server.
    lol ... so FARV is a clan or its like [HPS] ? cause if it's just a tag , i dont know what's the problem
    Well exit the problem is that KHK members cant join 2 clans at the same time.
    Today i searched alot and we cant say that alex didnt join FARV cause i found some proofs others than vTr posted but at the same time i found that FARV is just a adrenalina server clan and not a samp clan and dont even have its own forum so i dont have any problems with that.
    [KHK]KniGhT
    [KHK]KniGhT
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by [KHK]KniGhT Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:47 am

listen homies i got kicked from KHK coz i joined the clan CTU

1: CTU was just a server clan
    2: CTU have no clan forum
    3: I joined it for some cool clan cmds

so why i got kicked and i wasn't doing it secretly as Alex has done so lets see that rules are same for every one in KHK or not

[KHK]ExiT
    [KHK]ExiT
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by [KHK]ExiT Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:35 am

[KHK]KniGhT wrote:listen homies i got kicked from KHK coz i joined the clan CTU

1: CTU was just a server clan
    2: CTU have no clan forum
    3: I joined it for some cool clan cmds

so why i got kicked and i wasn't doing it secretly as Alex has done so lets see that rules are same for every one in KHK or not

i agree but only if alex cant explain this
    btw, mfour doesn't use the tag , so if alex gets kicked ...
    [KHK]BlueBaron
    [KHK]BlueBaron
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by [KHK]BlueBaron Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:12 pm

I don't know... Leaving KHK for another clan (Even if it is about commands) is just not right. Even more,how can we trust that guy who betrayed KHK? I never removed my tag on any server [Expect for one server i play in (Its About Flying server),where players have to use their airline tag,and RP basically.]. Personally i was really pissed when Dark left us,even more when Khalid gave him a second chance. So i am with Alex... But, lets talk with him,and see where we go,but still i'm pissed.
    [KHK]Antumarin
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by [KHK]Antumarin Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:33 pm

I remain impartial, although his comment sounded really careless about the issue. I think we should act better than what happened with Knight's case, but even if it's just a server gang he broke our rule: he could have worn our tag in that server but he decided not to and he joined another gang (I don't care about the little details like the type of gang it was or the reasons, that's what happened).
    Aiman
    Aiman
    Spamming Machine
    Spamming Machine

Post by Aiman Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:52 pm

Uh.....Me, Ash and Heart are in [Ind].....Does that count? Razz
    [KHK]Karim
    Spammer Wannabe
    Spammer Wannabe

Post by [KHK]Karim Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:35 pm

I have to say that AleX told me about this when I found him in Adrenalina server and when i asked him his response was like "ok i leave KHK" + "karim demote me because i dont follow the rules" i didnt like this because it made me think that he careless about KHK

[KHK]Aiman wrote:Uh.....Me, Ash and Heart are in [Ind].....Does that count? Razz

this is a no no, you can only wear KHK tag
    [KHK]KniGhT
    [KHK]KniGhT
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by [KHK]KniGhT Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:46 pm

take final decision and action
    Aiman
    Aiman
    Spamming Machine
    Spamming Machine

Post by Aiman Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:03 pm

[KHK]Aiman[Ind]? Or should me and Ash and M4 leave Ind? Man its a national team.
    vTr
    vTr
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by vTr Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:07 pm

dest wrote:In deffense of Alex, Adrenalina Full is a '' ROLEPLAY '' server, so it's a fun server, and in counter, Alex just wanted VIP in that server i think..
    Im VIP there and im [KHK]vTr. -.-
    [KHK]ExiT
    [KHK]ExiT
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by [KHK]ExiT Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:20 pm

karim , Ind is a national team man . i'm sure it's not a problem ...
    vTr
    vTr
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by vTr Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:24 pm

Im VIP there and im [KHK]vTr. -.-
    [KHK]Aiman wrote:Wait a sec.....Isn't Adrenalina just a server? And FARV, SW4T and other clans are just Adrenalina clans, not SA-MP clans like KHK.
    A clan is a clan.
    [KHK]ExiT wrote:lol ... so FARV is a clan or its like [HPS] ? cause if it's just a tag , i dont know what's the problem
    Really This is the most stupid answer, Im playing in Adrenalina like 1 month and like 20 clans invited me to join and i said "NO i have my clan" why he didn´t just say "No",he took a desicion, do not try to defend the indefensible.
    I know that AleX is a friend of all the clan but he broke the rule, and we then must take appropriate action.

[KHK]ExiT wrote:karim , Ind is a national team man . i'm sure it's not a problem ...
    -.- , if your country participate in a international tournament and you have to use the tag of your country, you have to ask before to the owners and say when you will use the tag. Suspect
    [KHK]joud wrote:we cant say that alex didnt join FARV cause i found some proofs others than vTr posted
    Knight saw all too.
    dest
    dest
    Little Spammer
    Little Spammer

Post by dest Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:34 pm

He didn't leave KHK, lol.. I know alex and he just wanted VIP Commands. He don't care FARV, or other shit. But well, talk with him
    vTr
    vTr
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by vTr Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:55 pm

dest wrote:He didn't leave KHK, lol.. I know alex and he just wanted VIP Commands. He don't care FARV, or other shit. But well, talk with him
    Man im vip in that server and im a khk, he just have to be a officcial member or app again but dont leave of khk.
    [KHK]BlueBaron
    [KHK]BlueBaron
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by [KHK]BlueBaron Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:27 pm

KHK is getting more mature,and bigger by the day... Yes we gave a second chance to Dark and Troy [They are my friends now,even though they pissed me],but now we have to give a fully logical decision... Its up to the owners.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:50 pm