Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
[KHK]BlueBaron
[KHK]Antumarin
6 posters

If I don't come back at Monday...

[KHK]Antumarin
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

If I don't come back at Monday... Empty If I don't come back at Monday...

Post by [KHK]Antumarin Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:05 pm

...you know I respect you guys. Not love, but close enough.
    Why am I saying that? Because we have some "srs biz" going on in the classroom and... welp... one of my classmates might end up killing us all.

Translated from a friend and classmate's Facebook (my comments are in italic red):

About an hour ago, he wrote:Following "The Da Vinci Chronicles" (the college I go to is called Da Vinci), today I thought I wasn't coming back. Our teacher of Drawing ("Representation of the Image" is the name of the actual subject) made us choose a character and describe it (funny, bloodthirsty, skinny, etc.) ¿Guess what character I chose? (Clue: It's a woman!) (Harley Quinn). Anyways, in a moment someone said "he kills everyone" (describing another character) and this "weird" guy (freaky, odd, you pick your adjective) mumbles "Oh... He stole my idea..."

Well, I don't have to say my partners and me got alarmed and after finishing the day it was our DUTY to go to talk to the secretary (it says something like "study director" but my translation is more accurate) about this guy's psychopath behavior (there's a back story, he doesn't like the career, he joined Facebook and the class' group just to call it "shit", and he never speaks to anyone even if we never did anything against him).

And now I ask myself...
    Has he (the responsible from the secretary in that moment) called his (the "odd guy"'s) home and talked with his parents about his behavior? Has he said we (pretty much the whole class went to the secretary) told him any of that or that we were uncomfortable with his presence?

I guess this guy's answer will be known this MONDAY at first hour! =) ...

THE POSITIVE!!, I have FRIDAY, SATURDAY AND SUNDAY to enjoy it with you people! :D We'll see what happens in Monday!!

- Anyways I have kind of idealize the classrooms for which we use to go around, distance and time from a table to the other and the study materials I can throw at him when he starts shooting to jump out of a door or window... (okay, this might be overreacting and may sound stupid but he and a couple of other friends actually did this, I even heard part of the conversation so I'm kind of ready too, lol)

Well, it was nice knowing you all...
    [KHK]BlueBaron
    [KHK]BlueBaron
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

If I don't come back at Monday... Empty Re: If I don't come back at Monday...

Post by [KHK]BlueBaron Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:00 am

Dear Antu,if you don't come back alive,send me golden apples from heaven. Sincerely, your friend - BlueBaron.
    Aiman
    Aiman
    Spamming Machine
    Spamming Machine

Post by Aiman Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:35 am

Oh poop.
    [KHK]ExiT
    [KHK]ExiT
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by [KHK]ExiT Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:43 pm

im on my way .that guy won't make any mess from today.
    [KHK]Khalid
    [KHK]Khalid
    Admin

Post by [KHK]Khalid Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:08 pm

Come on April fool was nearly two weeks ago.
    [KHK]Antumarin
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by [KHK]Antumarin Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:35 pm

[KHK]Khalid wrote:Come on April fool was nearly two weeks ago.

Look at me

If I don't come back at Monday... Serious2
    I am dead serious.
    [KHK]Khalid
    [KHK]Khalid
    Admin

Post by [KHK]Khalid Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:19 pm

Okay Antu either those guys are just overreacting or they're just fooling. Who the hell is that guy to make you all afraid of him like this?

..at him when he starts shooting to jump out of a door or window..
    Shooting? With a gun? SERIOUSLY?
    [KHK]Antumarin
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by [KHK]Antumarin Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:38 pm

Seriously.
    joocd
    joocd
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by joocd Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:18 pm

Kill'em all! antu!
    [KHK]Antumarin
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by [KHK]Antumarin Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:27 pm

I don't think it'll happen but you should have seen that guy on class in Friday. He was obviously upset for some reason.

KHKjoocd wrote:Kill'em all! antu!

I think you don't get it...
    joocd
    joocd
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by joocd Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:38 pm

[KHK]Antumarin wrote:I think you don't get it...

Yes I do, thing is I'm joking .. It wont happen no shit Razz be happy Very Happy
    [KHK]BlueBaron
    [KHK]BlueBaron
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by [KHK]BlueBaron Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:45 pm

Still don't forget about those Heavenly Golden Apples... Have a nice shootout!

Happy April the 14th,..
    [KHK]Antumarin
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by [KHK]Antumarin Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:42 pm

Hey, I'm alive Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:55 pm