Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

A simple part from the novel " The Alchemist" :)

Aiman
    Aiman
    Spamming Machine
    Spamming Machine

A simple part from the novel " The Alchemist" :) Empty A simple part from the novel " The Alchemist" :)

Post by Aiman Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:08 pm

A boy was sent out of his house by his parents, to seek happiness from the " Wise Man".
    So he started his journey and after 2 or more days he finally found the wise man.
    He was living in a big mansion. So the little boy walked and found huge number of people standing in line to see the wise man. When the wise man saw him, he called the little boy and said " why have you come here?". The boy said " to seek happiness"
    The wise man smiled and gave the little boy a spoon of oil, " take this and tour my huge mansion, i know you will love the big library and beautiful garden that took 500 gardeners to prepare, BUT do NOT spill even a drip of that oil! So the boy went every place in the mansion but he was more concentrated on not spilling the oil. He returned and the wise man said " Did you see my big library with thousands of books? did you see the huge garden? did you?....... The boy said " no.... I was more concentrated on not spilling the oil" The wise man smiled and said " okay, then you can tour the whole place again and tell me everything that you saw" So again the boy left and toured the whole mansion. He was amazed to see the library filled with billions of books! The garden was filled with colorful and beautiful flowers! The little boy returned to the wise man. The boy said " I saw your beautiful mansion! It is impressive and -"
    " I see, so where is the oil in that spoon?" said the wise man. The boy became quiet...... the wise man said " So to seek happiness, you have to enjoy the world at its fullest and enjoy the pleasures in life without spilling your spoon of oil "
    joocd
    joocd
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

A simple part from the novel " The Alchemist" :) Empty Re: A simple part from the novel " The Alchemist" :)

Post by joocd Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:14 pm

Very mature man.. very mature! and teach-full lesson .. hope other guys understand it Very Happy
    Aiman
    Aiman
    Spamming Machine
    Spamming Machine

A simple part from the novel " The Alchemist" :) Empty Re: A simple part from the novel " The Alchemist" :)

Post by Aiman Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:22 pm

You are the one who wanted to journey the whole world, make sure you have enough oil xD
    [KHK]ExiT
    [KHK]ExiT
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by [KHK]ExiT Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:30 pm

nice story lol
    Aiman
    Aiman
    Spamming Machine
    Spamming Machine

Post by Aiman Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:26 pm

Lol Thanks buddy! Very Happy
    [KHK]KniGhT
    [KHK]KniGhT
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by [KHK]KniGhT Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:19 am

hmm gud one aimna Very Happy Like it
    Aiman
    Aiman
    Spamming Machine
    Spamming Machine

Post by Aiman Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:44 am

Lol thanks! And to be honest, read that book. ITS AWESOME! You will get your goal one day!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:31 pm