Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Confession

Aiman
    Aiman
    Spamming Machine
    Spamming Machine

Confession Empty Confession

Post by Aiman Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:44 pm

Hi,

This is a topic I have made to post your confessions! If you want to reply other's confession. You must first post your own confession! You can NOT post without posting your own confession first! Or your post will be deleted!

Well.....I have been wanting to confess something to you guys! I am saying this not because I want to make a silly post. But to state a confession, a good confession to my dear friends....Smile This is the first time I confess something like this....... Shocked

Okay! Here it goes!

Before KHK

I started my SA-MP days in a server called " Las Venturas Playground". Good server. I trained myself from there. Met a lot of people who helped me in my journey... They taught me many things. To be honest, I was a mother fucking dick to the server Neutral Whenever I kill a person (and that too by some universal luck) I used to "ez" "eZ". Yes, I was a fucking ass hole. I irritated everyone! And everyone hated me! Of course I had fun in the server. And I spent 500+ hrs there! I never realized that I was an annoying fellow before I started to think about it. Imagine.... I killed you and said " Hahaha, eZ eZ eZ eZ " " eZ as 1 2 3" " eZ as hell" "y so eZ?"
    Yeah..... I was a dick! fucking dick! I irritated everyone like hell!!!!!!!Like hell!!! (God, I can't believe that I am confessing!)
    And another thing was that, I used to rape the mainchat. I spammed and spammed and spammed and spammed! I did every annoying thing as possible! I loved to annoy, lie, spam like hell! Yes, I repeat, I am a dick. Everyone didn't like me. I used to boast myself, things which wasn't true! I did everything humanly annoyingly possible and I loved it! Muahahahahhaha!!!

After KHK

I am reborn! Yes, sometimes I go to that server (LVP) and now players say that I have changed. Alot! I am nice, sweet, innocent and kind along with helpful !! I learned good English and got used to writing and chatting using punctuation and Capital letters!
    To conclude, KHK has made me good! SO THANK YOU KHK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers

THERE! I SAID IT! I CONFESSED THIS BLOODY THING! NOW I AM RELIEVED! I AM AT PEACE! king

Bye! And remember to post your confession! Wink
    [KHK]BlueBaron
    [KHK]BlueBaron
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Confession Empty Re: Confession

Post by [KHK]BlueBaron Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:57 pm

Me, confession? Well, hmm let me see.

Before KHK : Noob
    After KHK : Noob

Very Happy

Anything else?
    [KHK]Antumarin
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by [KHK]Antumarin Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:46 pm

A confession. Well, I don't have to many secrets so I don't know what to say... Maybe that when I noticed the clan started caring a lot for the deathmatch part of SA-MP, leaving behind what I considered fun, I was about to leave. I was pissed off every time I checked the forum and saw I was right and I barely talked to anybody. Luckily I added Blue and Troy to Skype and chatting I found out I wasn't the only one thinking the same. That was when Blue made that post in the other forum.
    That's about it. Since I started playing SA-MP I've been the same person that I'm now. Well, my English got better.

[KHK]BlueBaron wrote:Me, confession? Well, hmm let me see.

Before KHK : Noob
    After KHK : Noob

Very Happy

Anything else?

I was going to say the same thing! Mad
    [KHK]BlueBaron
    [KHK]BlueBaron
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by [KHK]BlueBaron Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:29 pm

Well yes,the "Old School KHK" members were left behind because they don't love the DM-ing. Okay, Khalid/Karim said they will "Fix" this, we will see!
    Shadowlance
    Shadowlance
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post by Shadowlance Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:59 pm

Confess i don't think i have any thing but i will say this to [KHK]Antumarin ok before you joined khk and you and i were friends i had no idea if you were a boy or a girl. "BACK THEN" your name was gender less to me but not for long because i asked you a question i can't remember what it was but i referred to you as a she and then you said some thing like "she" ? and then i said "typo sorry" so.... now you know . Another thing you guys are right about the fun in khk what happened to all the plans we had i am not saying i hate the dm-ing but we should have fun now and then .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:13 pm