Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
[KHK]BlueBaron
[KHK]Antumarin
[KHK]Khalid
Aiman
8 posters

KHK interview

Aiman
    Aiman
    Spamming Machine
    Spamming Machine

KHK interview Empty KHK interview

Post by Aiman Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:40 pm

Hi!

My new idea! An interview post thingie! You can just answer the question! If you are replying, then you should answer those questions first! And do Not make unwanted posts! If you reply without answering the questions first, then your post will be deleted! Razz

I am going to post the questions and MY answers! Post the questions in your post and answer them in the format I do, do NOT copy my answers, please make sure that common sense is with you, thank you! Smile

Questions and Answers :-

When did you join KHK? 01/02/2013

Which was the happiest moment in your "KHK life" and with whom was it with ? Going to many servers and TCWing with them! With Karim!

What do you like about KHK the most ? It's decent and very very active.

Who are your best friends ? Everyone!

What do you think about the KHK now ? Losing millions of TCWs and CWs but that doesn't matter at all! Because we are improving each time! But many players are going inactive and most of us can't stay in a server because HPS and KHK DM servers are down Sad

What is your comment on the current CWs and TCWs against other clans ? Always losing lol, but like I said, we are improving well!

Which was the most stupidest thing that you did? Jumping out of a heli with high and mighty also with the expectation that you will land with full health and ease but reality shows that you die very hard and hear your bones crack while it hits the floor....

Which type of a player were you when you started sa-mp? Free-roam types that annoy everyone and Car-bomb kill everyone. Also a person who always haves fun! Loves everything except DM.

What other games do you enjoy? CS is the one I am currently playing but not that often....

How did you discover KHK ? Shade told me to come to a server called KHK. There I met Dark and Karim who eventually and fortunately told me about KHK and told me to apply!

Do you have a nice newbie story? Yeah! /q jokes like " We have developed a new game to the server! Press /q to join the Quiz game!" "Wanna play football? Type /q to join!" And many more! Falls for it every time -_-

What happened the first time you joined KHK? The clan got more awesome after I joined it! afro

lol! lol! lol!

[KHK]Khalid
    [KHK]Khalid
    Admin

KHK interview Empty Re: KHK interview

Post by [KHK]Khalid Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:28 pm

When did you join KHK?
    When it was created.

Which was the happiest moment in your "KHK life" and with whom was it with ?
    This.

What do you like about KHK the most ?
    The loyalty of its members.

Who are your best friends ?
    From KHK? They are all my friends.

What do you think about the KHK now ?
    Being a little (Yes, a little because the forum is pretty much active) inactive because our servers are down.

What is your comment on the current CWs and TCWs against other clans ?
    Got off the AAD world on the wrong foot by starting with facing those old-AAD clans however as usual we're challenging difficulties

Which was the most stupidest thing that you did?

Which type of a player were you when you started sa-mp?
    Stunter and a hacker.

What other games do you enjoy?
    Football games.

How did you discover KHK ?

Do you have a nice newbie story?

Not really.

What happened the first time you joined KHK?
    When I created it, many players wanted to join (Lance and Benni are from those).
    [KHK]Antumarin
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by [KHK]Antumarin Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:37 pm

When did you join KHK? Uh, hard to tell. My guess is around June 2010.

Which was the happiest moment in your "KHK life" and with whom was it with? I don't have a favorite moment, I enjoy every moment I mess around with some friends in Freeroam servers.

What do you like about KHK the most? Friendly people, very active.

Who are your best friends? @Everyone who already answered before me: Choose your "best friends".
    ON: Uh... Best friends, BEST friends? Bluebaron, Troy, Shadowlance, Khalid and Karim.

What do you think about the KHK now? Kinda lost since we don't seem to find a server to play in all together at least temporally. Incredibly busy with CW and TCW (which some people can find entertaining but I don't).

What is your comment on the current CWs and TCWs against other clans? Don't ask a question whose answer you won't like.

Which was the most stupidest thing that you did? I'm having a hard time thinking in a stupid thing I didn't do. Riding a plane's wing, races with dumpers, jumping of buildings, jumping of planes in mid air, jumping of helicopters in mid air, running into cars, diving into pools, sumo wrestling with dumpers, sumo wrestling with planes (so much fun), trying to make a plane fit into the Area 51's pit, driving a andromeda across a highway, being in the back of a dumper on a bike while said dumper was being driven to a cliff... Hell, I forgot a lot of them Neutral

Which type of a player were you when you started sa-mp? A noob. And a freeroam player. Actually I don't know what have I changed since then.

What other games do you enjoy? Synergy, Cry of Fear (once Valve fixes a bug that fucked up every single HL1 mod), Garry's Mod, Minecraft, Faster Than Light, Sven-coop, Amnesia, Terraria, Alien Swarm, Zombie Panic: Source, Portal 2, Mc Pixel, etc.

How did you discover KHK? Shadowlance made me met Khalid and they both convinced me to get in the gang.

Do you have a nice newbie story? Not really. When I started in SA-MP I was very cautious with people and with the time I learned about the different jokes the players did and how to avoid them, so I don't think I ever felt in any trick. Still, I saw many people falling for the /q jokes, that always cracked me up.

What happened the first time you joined KHK? I don't really understand this question. Normal stuff, I guess. People wanting to join, having fun with the members from that time, meeting the dnvz (or however their acronym was) gang and befriending some of their members.
    [KHK]BlueBaron
    [KHK]BlueBaron
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by [KHK]BlueBaron Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:52 pm

When did you join KHK? 2 years ago

Which was the happiest moment in your "KHK life" and with whom was it with ? I had many.

What do you like about KHK the most ? I like it the way, that this clans brings us together, like we are a family. That's the most important part.

Who are your best friends ? Uhh, i had many good friends in the past but most of them got kicked out, were Inactive and that cooled my relationship with them. Antumarin, Karim, Khalid, Lance, Troy. (In Alphabetical order Smile).

What do you think about the KHK now ? Inactive due to the servers being down, but that is the IG reason. Its active on the forums.

What is your comment on the current CWs and TCWs against other clans ? N/A since i don't much care about these stuff. But we do challenge some tougher opponents though.

Which was the most stupidest thing that you did? Insulting Naziboy on HPS... lol!

Which type of a player were you when you started sa-mp? Free-Roamer, later i went to Role Playing.

What other games do you enjoy? Flight Simulator, Minecraft and Counter Strike 1.6

How did you discover KHK ? You may know Bulut. He is one of my friends, that lives in my country too. He told me about HPS. I first joined his gang [dnvz], but they weren't active so i gave him the idea to apply for KHK.

Do you have a nice newbie story? Same as Aiman, the /q jokes " Type /q and win a free minigun! "

What happened the first time you joined KHK? I can't remember well, but we had some good times and the clan was so active . king
    joocd
    joocd
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by joocd Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:43 am

When did you join KHK? mmm 3 months ago

Which was the happiest moment in your "KHK life" and with whom was it with ? vTr's Birthday .. the guys you know, Karim, Khalid, Knight.. and my first TCw day. Very Happy

What do you like about KHK the most ? they like to enjoy 'bout the simple things of life, I like intelligent people.. most of the guys here are intelligent and mature for their ages, plus, I've been learning so much from everyone

Who are your best friends ? Knight, vTr, Antumarin, Aiman.

What do you think about the KHK now ? We are trough a bad moment, just as every perfection must affront to get perfect as well.. We all are KHK.

What is your comment on the current CWs and TCWs against other clans ? We : must watch, must accept, must learn, must make.. then must kill 'em all. Rise KHK!

Which was the most stupidest thing that you did? hearing 'bout lagshoot, C-bug and slice after 2 years playing Samp Razz . I'm getting better

Which type of a player were you when you started sa-mp? Tactical, never Cheat or Bug.. I hated it, Btw ... with out bug isn't that bad

What other games do you enjoy? Counter Strike 1.6 ( I play it often ) , in the past: Gunz, Rakion, Half-like, Quake, World of Warcraft (burning crusade- Lich king), Project64 ( Razz ), www.minigames.com , Second life, Habbo Hotel, Worms Online, Call of Duty, FIFA .............

How did you discover KHK ? One day playing clean as usual and practicing some C-bug noob skills.. I saw Knight ( when he was DarkKnight ), 2shoot shotgun too.. he told me that I show some "nice" skills and I could improve it getting at KHK.. told me 'bout the forum, so I made my apply inmediatly ( Been playing like 1 year at HPS ... my old name was "josela")

Do you have a nice newbie story? yip, mm things like " Type /War and you'll get a tank" .. I was waiting 'em in the place with a RPG .. you know the rest king

What happened the first time you joined KHK? oh man hahaha.. I just made my apply.. 2 minutes after I killed shadowLance at HPS but it was a badass shit.. I was little high :p. It never happened again ( almost forgot about this )

Last edited by KHKjoocd on Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    [KHK]KniGhT
    [KHK]KniGhT
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by [KHK]KniGhT Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:43 am

When did you join KHK? hmm i think nearly 1 year ago

Which was the happiest moment in your "KHK life" and with whom was it with ? the happiest movement of life it when i got promotion in HPS and i was with khalid that time in his Blue and black bullet Very Happy and when we won the CW against 'DF' Smile

What do you like about KHK the most ? hmmm the respect full playerss and they respect me and no one have attitude in them and they are so friendly and awesome!!!!!!!!!

Who are your best friends ? ALLLLL KHK's are my friends but the bestest friend is [KHK]Joudyyyy Very Happy and [KHK]Karimmmm Very Happy karim was my first KHK friends and he told me about KHK and taught me lag shoot Razz

What do you think about the KHK now ? Now i think KHK is very active and working really hard and has improved his sklls alot KEEP up the good work guys

What is your comment on the current CWs and TCWs against other clans ? Hmm Well done!! as a newbies in AAD we are doing very well and i am sure one day we will start wining the TCW's and CW's Smile

Which was the most stupidest thing that you did? hmmm :'( when i join CTU clan to get the clan commands available in there server it was the biggest mistake i have ever done

Which type of a player were you when you started sa-mp? DMer from the beginning

What other games do you enjoy? NFS Most wanted,COD 2, Commandos strike, hitman contracts , made man, red alert Very Happy

How did you discover KHK ? i saw karim in the HPS and than i asked him why u r putting this KHK before ur name than he told me every thing and i applied Smile

Do you have a nice newbie story? yuppy when I Play HPS i saw lots of hackers and increase my deaths so start using HH when ever a hacker try to kill me i hacked my name was Saiyan that time Razz in HPS and one day i was playing HPS and some one start exploding me ( LOL it was karim i think but i didnt knew anything about admin that time ) so i thought that hacker is doing this so i on my hacks and got banned Sad and than i rejoin with name Haven_boy Smile

What happened the first time you joined KHK? I was in HPS and karim joined the server and told me that i had got accepted Smile so than I changed my name and start playing with him and dueling with him in m4 Very Happy

THE END
    Aiman
    Aiman
    Spamming Machine
    Spamming Machine

Post by Aiman Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:10 pm

Awesome stories guys! Love it!!!!!! Smile
    joocd
    joocd
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by joocd Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:20 pm

Totally, very nice idea Aiman!
    Aiman
    Aiman
    Spamming Machine
    Spamming Machine

Post by Aiman Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:36 pm

What? Why ? What happened? Kissed a girl? Surprised
    joocd
    joocd
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by joocd Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:39 pm

The idea 'bout the interviews .. hahha Kiss girls ? that was 10 years ago for me.. xd today I fuck girls.. hahhaha
    Aiman
    Aiman
    Spamming Machine
    Spamming Machine

Post by Aiman Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:48 am

To be honest, where is Chiraton?
    joocd
    joocd
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by joocd Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:16 pm

I want to read Khalid and Karim histories!
    Aiman
    Aiman
    Spamming Machine
    Spamming Machine

Post by Aiman Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:21 pm

[KHK]Khalid wrote:When did you join KHK?
    When it was created.

This.

What do you like about KHK the most ?
    The loyalty of its members.

Who are your best friends ?
    From KHK? They are all my friends.

What do you think about the KHK now ?
    Being a little (Yes, a little because the forum is pretty much active) inactive because our servers are down.

What is your comment on the current CWs and TCWs against other clans ?
    Got off the AAD world on the wrong foot by starting with facing those old-AAD clans however as usual we're challenging difficulties

Which was the most stupidest thing that you did?

Which type of a player were you when you started sa-mp?
    Stunter and a hacker.

What other games do you enjoy?
    Football games.

Not really.

What happened the first time you joined KHK?
    When I created it, many players wanted to join (Lance and Benni are from those).

This is Khalid's. Now Karim?
    joocd
    joocd
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by joocd Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:38 pm

Right.. Karim
    [KHK]Antumarin
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by [KHK]Antumarin Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:18 pm

[KHK]Aiman wrote:To be honest, where is Chiraton?
    Yesterday I made myself the same question.
    [KHK]BlueBaron
    [KHK]BlueBaron
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by [KHK]BlueBaron Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:58 am

Maybe, some strange aliens abducted him... He was such a nice guy. :'(
    [KHK]Romero
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post by [KHK]Romero Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:21 am

When did you join KHK? october 2012

when we do party in hps

What do you like about KHK the most ? everything

Who are your best friends ? the members i play with the most like khalid karim antu vtr paco blur joud dark zizo

What do you think about the KHK now ? i dont see you playing in any server

What is your comment on the current CWs and TCWs against other clans ? we are good but neeed more training

Which was the most stupidest thing that you did? when i joined with KHK tag without applying but troy helped me

Which type of a player were you when you started sa-mp? i used to play in tdm server

What other games do you enjoy? cod nfs etc XD

How did you discover KHK ? when samp 0.3c became empty i found 3 servers one was HPS and i found KHK there i found they are the most mature and respected much then i joined with fake KHK but later troy helped me

no...

What happened the first time you joined KHK? i thanked joud XD
    [KHK]Snake
    [KHK]Snake
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post by [KHK]Snake Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:05 am

When did you join KHK? no idea xD

Which was the happiest moment in your "KHK life" and with whom was it with ? Mad hps
    What do you like about KHK the most ? It's decent and very very active.

Who are your best friends ? mostly good friend with everyone here i think..

What do you think about the KHK now ? they are good having the right team spirit among them fighting like brothers against others.

What is your comment on the current CWs and TCWs against other clans ? none.

Which was the most stupidest thing that you did? ......

Which type of a player were you when you started sa-mp? HPS , started with it in 2008.

What other games do you enjoy? am a fucking gamer xD i keep on downloading new games :3 latest one i played is black ops2 now looking forward for latest crysis , far cry , assassin's creed.

there was a noob called khalid who was the leader so by him i came to know of khk :3

Do you have a nice newbie story? enters /announce Gimme me a hell yeah :3

What happened the first time you joined KHK? removed -_-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:13 am