Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
[KHK]Antumarin
[KHK]ExiT
[KHK]Romero
7 posters

no ranks , official member revolution

Poll

which?

[ 4 ]
    no ranks , official member revolution Bar_left57%no ranks , official member revolution Bar_right [57%] 
    [ 3 ]
    no ranks , official member revolution Bar_left43%no ranks , official member revolution Bar_right [43%] 

Total Votes: 7
    Poll closed
    [KHK]Romero
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

no ranks , official member revolution Empty no ranks , official member revolution

Post by [KHK]Romero Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:00 am

after i readed m4 and exit posts about ranks i asked myself some questions why we have many ranks like this? why we are not all the same working for the clan? you say we earn rank by work so you mean that who dont have ranks (like official members)  are not working? why they are in the clan then? my suggestion is all should have all and all should be the same as all. no ranks or restrictions we all work together on everything and who dont work as told or dont work at all should be kicked from the clan no matter how long you have been in this clan nothing else matters just this simple logic you dont do something useful for this clan then you dont deserve to be in it (kicke)

i know you will say who are you to tell this? or haha you inactive for months and when you come you start to tell us where to go? this is sick ye im not older than you here but this doesnt means i dont have the right to suggest and think good for this clan and it doesnt means that i can be better than you with my work (im not talking about myself but about most of offcials members here)

this is the fact there are useles members here and they are just stoping the clan progress and devlopment and disappointing newer members who try to do something (as i saw since i joined this clan always old members attack new members who want to do something) if we want to be great clan we have to take steop forward and kick these members

and hey you warlords and co warlords and alll high ranks dont reject my idea thinking about your rank think about the clan first not yourself
    [KHK]ExiT
    [KHK]ExiT
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

no ranks , official member revolution Empty Re: no ranks , official member revolution

Post by [KHK]ExiT Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:17 am

Revolution ? Lol . They are higher ranked cause they are here for yeats , helping KHK every day .
    [KHK]Antumarin
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

no ranks , official member revolution Empty Common sense, not even once.

Post by [KHK]Antumarin Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:24 am

Having a rank doesn't mean "actually working for the clan", having a rank means that you've been in the gang for a long time always supporting, participating in both the forums and in-game, suggesting good ideas and/or helping the gang in whatever you can do about it.

A ranked member can also get kicked for different reasons (official warnings, inactivity, etc.), as you may (or should) have seen around here. Maybe you should check the rules before talking, Romero, because this is very well pointed there.

You can suggest as many ideas as you want and we (and by "we" I mean every member) can approve it or not but the decision is always up for the Owners. You can post banners, signatures, logos, pictures, videos, anything you want (as long as it goes by the rules) and by doing so you're giving us the right to like it or not (always with constructive criticism).

I'm curious, who is, quoted, "stoping the clan progress and devlopment and disappointing newer members who try to do something"? How have you been helping the gang? What happened with the magazine you were going to do, which as far as I know was supported by Khalid?

Final words, "respect the members with rank" shouldn't be a way to defend people with ranks over the official members because that's how posts like these begins. Every member should be treated by what it is, another member, and treated with respect and courtesy. I've seen people from both sides of the field attacking each other like this and now that we have official rules you should all go and check them, remember them and think it twice before reacting like some people have been.
    [KHK]Romero
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

no ranks , official member revolution Empty Re: no ranks , official member revolution

Post by [KHK]Romero Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:12 am

antumarin i know my english is not good enough to you to understand my point

first of all i readed the rules so carefuly but im talking about a big change in the system that will surely need a big change in the rules so..they shouldnt be discussed under this

second i want to say it again no matter how long you have been here but what you have done so exit dont come here to tell me they have been here for years it mean nothing compared to what they are doing

"I'm curious, who is, quoted....."
    on top was troy . dont you remember when vtr posted something about orginizing the cw team weapons and practice time etc then troy just came to offend him and post shit about him until now...

about what i have done..i admit it i didnt do much for this clan only tcws ehh but i never got the chance to do i m usually unstable in my life my dad moving alot as i told you in my comeback topic and when i finally make friends he start to move again i cant produce well but i promise you will see me rocking when im stable XD

oh and i forgot to say im 99.9% out of this clan if i continue to be like this = useless . this is what i kinda meaned with "dont reject my idea thinking about your rank think about the clan first not yourself"..but im not so worry cuzz i know i will be back someday and i will work work work hard to be in again
    [KHK]Antumarin
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by [KHK]Antumarin Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:49 am

It is well known already that Troy and vTr have this argument in between since they first met, and which may bring the old conflict between Freeroam and Deathmatch but I do not feel like getting into the issue once again. Troy is no longer a member of the gang (due to inactivity without explained reason -even if a few of us did know why was that-) and the previously named conflict is somewhat solved.

I did not know the reason of your inactivity but now that I do I will try not to get your actions in the gang on the table, at least until you have everything solved in real life.

There has been a deep discussion plenty of times about the activity problem between the different members of the gang (being them part of the staff or not) and I have come to the conclusion that if at least the member explains their reasons to be inactive everything should be fine and (at least for a very long period of time) they would not have problems about getting kicked or anything related.

Not every member can be a Warlord, Co-Warlord, Major nor Dedicated member, otherwise why would there be such ranks? The ranks were created for people who dedicated plenty of resources and time in the gang, and I am not saying that most of the official members cannot achieve this, I just try to make some sense here. Not because you participate in (Training) Clan Wars you will become Co-Warlord, the same way that not because you create a banner you will become a Dedicated member.

I do not understand the reason of this thread. If it is about "ideas not being heard" I want to say that I find that thought ridiculous since we've applied plenty of ideas, suggestions, events and such from official members. The lack of "Majors" (how it is called now) or "Dedicated members" is because of problems with former members that for a reason or another had to leave the gang.
    If it is because of matters of disrespect from ranked members against official members, the rules should take care of that since their creation and you only would need to report the disrespectful member to another authority or report it in the board created with this purpose.

Every gang has their own ranks to keep a better classification of their members, I fail to see what it is wrong with this one or why should we change it. Enlighten me.
    vTr
    vTr
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by vTr Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:03 am

Your point is good about to work togheter and give place to another people to work too(if he want work).
    All good clans have ranks romero if you can se uL have. http://ul.spelsajten.net/
    Remove rank is not means that something will change,  rank is something symbolic to give person whith years in this clan. 
    I´ll not say that i have to be promoted, all know my position here and im agree with all, but romero have the reason to say that when i tried to help all created topics to say the oposit and all and another say me that i cant talk about practice if im not a warlord. Some members said me that i cant advice if im not a co-warlord or warlord.
    Im agree with khalid to have ranks like another clans but i dont like that some people think that a "warlord" know more about samp, skills or anything than an official member.

Just that, the change is not in remove rank, the change is in the atitude.
    I gave my vote to "all work togheter"
    [KHK]Romero
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post by [KHK]Romero Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:19 am

[KHK]Antumarin wrote:
    Not every member can be a Warlord, Co-Warlord, Major nor Dedicated member, otherwise why would there be such ranks? The ranks were created for people who dedicated plenty of resources and time in the gang, and I am not saying that most of the official members cannot achieve this, I just try to make some sense here. Not because you participate in (Training) Clan Wars you will become Co-Warlord, the same way that not because you create a banner you will become a Dedicated member.

this is my point man.. can you give more explaining to what you said?? why dont we kick who dont "dedicate plenty of resources and time in the gang" NOW? they are useless only wearing our tag and walking around with our name for doing noting...

in my suggestion.. all should be warlords all should be cowarlord all should be major all should be dedicated , but in member name so you arent better than me and im not better tan you only work decide this...work together in everything..co operation bro

and vtr if we all have to work so why ranks? why you make a member feel that another member is better than him because his rank is good while the fact is the first member is better by work?? this make most of offcial members work less and feel disapointed..
    [KHK]BlueBaron
    [KHK]BlueBaron
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by [KHK]BlueBaron Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:52 am

[KHK]Romero wrote:
    [KHK]Antumarin wrote:

this is my point man.. can you give more explaining to what you said?? why dont we kick who dont "dedicate plenty of resources and time in the gang" NOW? they are useless only wearing our tag and walking around with our name for doing noting...

in my suggestion.. all should be warlords all should be cowarlord all should be major all should be dedicated , but in member name so you arent better than me and im not better tan you only work decide this...work together in everything..co operation bro

and vtr if we all have to work so why ranks? why you make a member feel that another member is better than him because his rank is good while the fact is the first member is better by work?? this make most of offcial members work less and feel disapointed..

Ranks is just a way to organize the clan... Its the same way as Politics. You have the Mayor which leads the pack, and those who follow him. You can't remove "Ranks" and make every politican a mayor. Think of this, it would be a huge chaos. Premium "Major" is a rank for those who have been with KHK since nearly the beginning of the clan. Their job is to keep an eye on anything wrong with the clan. Being this rank doesn't mean you have all the permissions to do anything you want. I'm a Premium since long time ago, but i also got demoted to Dedicated. The reason was : I had a stinky behavior, and immature. It happened because i was passing through some strong physiological events, that messed everything up IRL. I didn't leave KHK, go against them because i got demoted. I didn't post threads about "Why?...". I just stood my ground, and did what was right to get promoted again. Some other high ranks got demoted with time too. Getting promoted isn't an easy job for Official members. We need to chose the right one to promote, so the others don't complain about it. Being a higher rank means doing more work. One slip away, you get demoted.

Let me explain it via Sports: Can you compare some overrated player "Neymar" with a true legend "Zidane"? Think what football would be like if every player was compared with the true masters of this sport. Like Balotelli with Pele...? When C.Ronaldo and Messi get older, they will be legends too because they actually did stuff that gave them the "Legend" status.

So, this counts for the Official Members, as time passes by you will get promoted if you actually do something for it. I'm a member since 3-4Years. And i supported KHK ever since. Now do you understand what i want to say?
    [KHK]ExiT
    [KHK]ExiT
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by [KHK]ExiT Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:11 pm

Lock this "suggestion" and forget what Romero wrote .?KHK always had ranks and no official member complained about this . You should be proud cause you are an official member .
    [KHK]Romero
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post by [KHK]Romero Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:05 pm

are you stupid or something? 

"KHK always had ranks and no official member complained about this"
    so what? we cant discuss something new? somethinf better? no one complained maybe because they was just followers who never think about change the system (like you)?? or do you fear to be out if this apply? im sorry if there are more members like this here..

"You should be proud cause you are an official member"
    yes anyone should be proud if he is official member in this great clan but the question is they really deserve it?
    [KHK]BlueBaron
    [KHK]BlueBaron
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by [KHK]BlueBaron Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:16 pm

I am fed up seeing every member going against each other, fighting. I am fed up seeing this clan out of the right path before my eyes. We are like a Family, Premium or not, Dedicated or not Official/Recruit or not.

-Every clan has ranks. If we tend to be one of the biggest clans in SA-MP, we should do whats good. A clan without ranks is like a country with no Government. Locked*

If you need this re-opened, ask Khalid.
    [KHK]Ash
    [KHK]Ash
    Little Spammer
    Little Spammer

Post by [KHK]Ash Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:59 am

ok ok , here is my words!

==> I think that we should never REMOVE ranks , as baron and antu said!
    ==> And , Romero , what makes u to think that we want to remove rank system? is it bcoz u r an official members and u guys are under all other ranks??!! BULLSHIT!!
    Man!! see a example! Khalid and Karim are owner and co-owner of this clan , and do to think just bcoz of that we wanna call them Sir nd all?? nah , even i am callin them ''noob , asshole , idiots , kids '' and all'' and i wanna say that we are all same , and dnt compare each other with RANK!!! and dnt think the rank official members is Useless!!!

And Ofcourse , i will support Romero too!!

But not for ''Removing the ranks''...

I support for ''Change of ranks''............
    [KHK]BlueBaron
    [KHK]BlueBaron
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by [KHK]BlueBaron Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:19 am

Yeah, Changing the rank names to new ones seems a good idea. I even made a private suggestion for this.
    Troy
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post by Troy Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:17 am

Well, First off, Stop bringing me into every fucking discussion. I never told you where to go or what to do. vTr, Made a topic that basically based everything the clan ever did to CW. Which isn't what the clans about, Well it has been for a while now. vTr said and I quote " If this isn't an A/D clan, I don't know what is". Well, If this was an A/D clan, Antu and Baron would've dropped out long ago. If you knew anything about why I was inactive, You wouldn't start making such accusations. I made a big thread about it which you should go check out before you run your mouth. There's a lot of talk on whether or not I am a member or not. To be honest, I've been going into the server as [KHK]Troy and everyone greets me and we play together. Not one time have I been asked to remove the tag. Rank's are only needed in particular places to show dominance or.. importance. Warlord, It's obvious he knows a thing or two about killing. Dedicated members, People who have been here for an extremely long time, Like Myself, Antu and Baron. One thing I've learned from these members is they are unlike everyone else. Blue Baron has shaped up to be one of my very best friends, and as much as I ignore him most days its to my own arrogance and being busy. I love KHK, I've gotten many friends from KHK. When you make topics to completely call out other members or to say this should happen and this shouldn't. It makes you look like a fool. Wait.. This is the suggestion... My argument just collapsed on itself. Where am I going with this.... Planes, Tons of planes. Porn... I'm going to go masturbate... Why do I never make different paragraphs. Fuck the Police. I murder whoever I want. Nigga'.
    vTr
    vTr
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by vTr Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:17 pm

Troy this topic is about the rAnk,not about what is the clan or not. -.-'
    i dont know wtf is your answer
    [KHK]BlueBaron
    [KHK]BlueBaron
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by [KHK]BlueBaron Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:14 pm

I don't even know WTF is wrong with all of you. TOPIC LOCKED, REQUESTING KHALID NOT TO OPEN IT EVER AGAIN.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:09 pm