Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Videogames stories

[KHK]Antumarin
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Videogames stories Empty Videogames stories

Post by [KHK]Antumarin Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:21 am

Any story you have from any videogame? Share it here!

I'll start with a story from Fallout 3:

I was making a mission in which I was supposed to rescue two guys who got kidnapped in a police station by a bunch of super mutants. The first floor door was blocked so I started with the second one. I clean it but get low on health and ammo. I get to the first floor but I guess the prisoners are in the basement so I go there. Once there I clean that place and I rescue only one. This guy tells me the second prisoner was back in the first floor. As soon as we get there we start hearing lots of gun shots. In a pop-up appears "Red (the prisoner) has died.". Fuck. Since the game saves every time you change map I could only load when I got to the first floor the second time. I did it and rushed where Red was supposed to be but he died as soon as I got there. Screw it, at least I saved one. We go back to the prisoner's little town (fun fact, it's called Big Town) and I leave him there.
    I keep playing for a while and after some time I decide to check the game's wikia (it's nice to know when you fuck up things). Turns out if Red lived he would have told me they are defenseless against super mutants and asked me to teach them to use guns. Shortly after that a wave of super mutants would have arrived to the town and I (with help of the villagers) was supposed to fight them until they left. Damn. Nevermind it and keep lurking the wikia.
    Later on the game I get to a "cave-town" where a guy asks me to lead him to Big Town. I accept and we head there. Once we get there he gets all excited to find his friends again. As soon as we get in we notice all his friends/every person in that town's dead bodies scattered around. Feels bad, man.

Videogames stories Vault-boy
    [KHK]BlueBaron
    [KHK]BlueBaron
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Videogames stories Empty Re: Videogames stories

Post by [KHK]BlueBaron Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:13 am

Slenderman... You know the rest.
    joocd
    joocd
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by joocd Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:32 pm

Back in time- I was 10 years old .. first week with my N64 my parents bought me the promo with two controls and Mario kart.. One of those day from fist week they went out all day for some stuff they were buying .. I'll play round 7 am to 9 pm.. Once I finish playing (didn't get tier, I just knew they were about to comeback in any moment) I started to feel wire like .. sick like.. afraid without apparently reason. I go to the bathroom to wash my face and.. in the way to I hear one of my friends was calling at front door.. So I decide to go there and when I see .. it was so wire so rareee ! it was a version of my friend "tico" (that's how we used to call him) Full! of colors! I mean its like seeing him but he was made from rainbows I mean, colors and sparks all around his body! he told me "yo man what's up, you have been playing for a long while don't you?" and disappear just like that! I couldn't believe .. till the record when I remember that I think that it was just a hallucination for game overdose.. Almost no one know this history, maybe you guys don't believe me but it was! a craziness

Other one, is me being frustrated like a month for not having a clue of what to do in the Water Temple in Zelda Ocarine of Time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:28 am