Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
[KHK]Antumarin
vTr
6 posters

[Suggestions] About all

vTr
    vTr
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

[Suggestions] About all Empty [Suggestions] About all

Post by vTr Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:00 pm

I called like 5 friends to play in that server, sorry but the server is really bad, all when they came asked me if the server is aad or what?. I, and all my friends want the same server than KHK DM server but public with /cfg ON. Only that.
    The game mode is bad, colors and all, you cant play with 3 players only with 2,4,6.....
    Sorry but i think that we only should have a server like KHK dm server but public, with /cfg On(like conloterroristas but with better admins).
    I´ll call players when we have a good server.
    [KHK]Antumarin
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

[Suggestions] About all Empty Re: [Suggestions] About all

Post by [KHK]Antumarin Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:57 am

Constructive criticism would be way more appreciated. Also, it's in a very early development.
    [KHK]KniGhT
    [KHK]KniGhT
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by [KHK]KniGhT Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:04 am

That's what m gonna say that u can tell that to us in a better a way but now u just insulted Clan's Lair and Khalid and us and its just a Beta version Khalid is still working on it to make it better so u can comment on CL now just play there and tell us what u want there and what will be good for CL
    [KHK]ExiT
    [KHK]ExiT
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by [KHK]ExiT Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:18 am

CL is a new GM so dont talk about a new attack-defend server ... you dont even know CL dude
    [KHK]BlueBaron
    [KHK]BlueBaron
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by [KHK]BlueBaron Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:18 am

Every perfect pitched gamemode you see in SAMP servers or SAMP Forums, were in beta with a lot of bugs. Take an example from Raven's RP. It has a lot of bugs, even though its full release. But people still continue to use it for some reasons, some of them fixed the bugs. What I'm trying to explain here is that this gamemode will be fixed soon, in the future releases. Khalid is working on it alone, with no other scripter to help. So its not easy.
    Scorpion
    Scorpion
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post by Scorpion Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:44 am

can I have your attention please: so, every server, has a lot of gamemodes, and those gamemodes can have various amount of bugs, like:
    1) cmnd bugs
    2) texture bugs
    3) same gamemode bugs ( for exsample scripting bugs with various texture missing things like seapmle the half of road, or trees, or water, or building textures bugs)
    there can be many of those bugs, but that why server owner fix those bugs for themselves, or they fix them with other scripter help
    im not good at scripting but i can tell one thing, that every gamemode in every server can work perfectly only after checking those bugs
    so keep it in your mind Vtr, THAT IT'S NOT SO SEAMPLE TO CHECK THOSE BUGS, FOR ONE PERSON.... I mean Khalid (as I know and as I saw) works very hard to make his server better.....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:46 pm