Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

[Suggestion]New Thingies to the server!(for KHK DM server)

Aiman
    Aiman
    Spamming Machine
    Spamming Machine

[Suggestion]New Thingies to the server!(for KHK DM server) Empty [Suggestion]New Thingies to the server!(for KHK DM server)

Post by Aiman Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:44 pm

Hi.

The Idea-Man is here to give some suggestions! Woo--hooh!!!

Okay, I have been thinking about the server and I really really wanna make it more cooler! I thought about much ideas as possible and I will post some more again when I get some more! So here are the ones I thought of today!

1./rules

A new command to the server which allows you to view and read the server rules. I have seen many people disobeying or violating the normal aad rules or even the normal sa-mp rules :/

So here are the rules, we can discuss about them and change or edit them depending upon the replies!

-No flaming, no swearing, no racism or anywhere near that area.
    -No command abusing or ESC abusing.
    -No spamming.
    -No cheating! Cheating is least tolerated and can be given a permanent ban!
    -Don't wear illegal tags or tags of clans which you aren't in!
    Very Happy

2.Active-O-meter

Calculates the time of a player spent in-game. Like for example, I can see the number of hours I've spent in the server. Something like a /spenttimelist and also like a /spenttime id.
    This helps in checking the time spent by a player in our server. These are saved each time. Like in HPS, our kills and stats are saved. Same way, our time spent in-game is saved Very Happy

3.Practice Time

Let's make a practice time in our server where we should practice DM. I know this is a good suggestion but the first problem I guessed up is the time. Blue, Antu, Exit and the others helped me by telling me what GMT is and how it's calculated Very Happy
    So since time is the problem, most of us have different time during the practice time.
    I suggest to enable a practice time with different time like two day intervals.
    For example :
    09/03/13 - GMT + 1
    10/03/13 - GMT + 1

11/03/13 - GMT + 2
    12/03/13 - GMT + 2

13/03/13 - GMT + 3
    13/03/13 - GMT + 3

And so on....

Bye! And leave a comment!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by [KHK]Aiman on Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    [KHK]ExiT
    [KHK]ExiT
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

[Suggestion]New Thingies to the server!(for KHK DM server) Empty Re: [Suggestion]New Thingies to the server!(for KHK DM server)

Post by [KHK]ExiT Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:51 pm

nice ...
    if you put the rules in , allow nigga please !
    Aiman
    Aiman
    Spamming Machine
    Spamming Machine

[Suggestion]New Thingies to the server!(for KHK DM server) Empty Re: [Suggestion]New Thingies to the server!(for KHK DM server)

Post by Aiman Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:54 pm

That's the main reason why I said "No racism". Thanks ExiT! Because of you is why I put that! And Nigga won't be tolerated! Ban for sure Razz

And WTF man. I posted this about a minute ago and you already made your reply? WTF? Are you Flash? The Super Hero?
    [KHK]ExiT
    [KHK]ExiT
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by [KHK]ExiT Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:38 pm

super here yes nice to meet you :d
    seriously man , nigga is not racism ... we are saying it for years with joud , nobody cares of it for sure ...
    [KHK]Khalid
    [KHK]Khalid
    Admin

Post by [KHK]Khalid Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:04 pm

It's all because of Joud...
    vTr
    vTr
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by vTr Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:45 pm

HPS aiman go to exterminio or adrenalina thats server have many things that hps need.
    Aiman
    Aiman
    Spamming Machine
    Spamming Machine

Post by Aiman Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:52 am

[KHK]vTr wrote:HPS aiman go to exterminio or adrenalina thats server have many things that hps need.

In case you haven't noticed.... This is for KHK DM server ..... Razz
    [KHK]BlueBaron
    [KHK]BlueBaron
    Real Spammer
    Real Spammer

Post by [KHK]BlueBaron Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:04 pm

Suggestions accepted!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:57 am